Fasciculations - should I stop worrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorDor

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
O
City
O
I went to the doctors today to discuss my very infrequent fasciculations and twitches (once every couple of days/weeks). She didn't even examine me and simply said due to their infrequency it is normal and not to worry. Should I take this as not to worry anymore or can ALS present like this?

Why don't you have a think about it yourself. Read your own post. How would you answer it?

I twitch every day, every hour in the last 5 years and I do not have ALS. Once every couple of days is perfectly normal..my girlfriend has fasciculations at least few times per day. When I asked her to pay attention to them, she noted more of them..
So now click on the cross in the right upper corner of this window and do not come back ;)

You should take your doctors very good advise. I am glad that she was able to reassure you.

Trust your doctor. Live your life, you do not have ALS, sing from the rooftops and celebrate!

Jen

You have absolutely nothing to concern you . go live your life be happy

What have the people at about bfs.com said ? You have started 4 threads on here, I assume you have posted the same threads on there too, since you are so desperately seeking opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back