Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
fremont
Hello, all!
I am new to this forum, and have read through some posts, and its so nicehow everyone is so supportive of each other,

I may just have some anxiety from looking up symptoms online, which can make anyone nervous, my understaning is that als is progressive so i will describe a couple symptoms and hopefully attain a better understanding
every once in a whiletrouble swallowing, it noticeably occurs every two months or so, so for it being progressive i believe it would occur more,
'
It seems i also have been tripping more often, I have always been a little clumsy however, it occurs about twice a day, never a major fall,
I am also a 22year old healthy male

Thank you so much for your opinion, I believe my anxiety is getting the best of me, but some advice, would be much appreciated =)

There is a great site called aboutbfs.com that is full of people who have anxiety over having symptoms of ALS. Check it out. ALS is a very rarr disease, and even more rare in someone your age. A person with ALS would never describe themselves as healthy. Symptons would be chocking while drinking water, not being to even be able to open a bottle of water, and having these symptoms 24/7.

What is causing the tripping? Legs not lifting? Tripping on edges? Generally, things wouldn't be 'okay' one day and not the next.

Once there is a 'weakness' it gets worse, not better, and not randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back