Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
NL
State
zh
City
The Hague
This I want to share, with all respect to people who come here being afraid. I can and DO relate to a certain point.

I might have ALS, of course i'm scared about it, and i do look 4 other causes. So should you... Forget about this terrible thing unless your neurologist told you otherwise... i trust my doctors and so should you, it is their job.

Remember that there is hope, if you weren't diagnosed yet there is hope, that is how i see it. Also remind there are many neurological diseases that might look like ALS...so get yourself checked!

And accept the outcome... On this forum you won't get a diagnose!

As 4 me: if i get ALS diagnose i would want a 2nd opinion! And if i get another i will throw a party! Celebrate! At this point anything but ALS would be perfect and i focus on perfect. Along with all fears. And if i have ALS this place is a warm supportive family!

Anja

<<<<<<<<<like>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<Also like>>>>>>

Good advice, Anja! Like, like, like!
Jen

<<<<<like>>>>>

Attachments

• fantail thumbs up.jpg
    fantail thumbs up.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 176
Great post Anja!

Great post Anja!

like...............

~~~~~~~love~~~~~~~

Thanx 4 the likes *blushing* hehehe.... i needed to write this and i hope that i haven't hurt feelings and emotions, i see lots of people coming by that immediately think they have ALS, and they shouldn't do that!

Big hugs to all of you lovely friends, i love this place, i feel supported and i so much hope i soon can party here 4 not having ALS...cross fingers.... and if i can't party i know i'm at the perfect place! But i stay positive :) and so should anyone here that doesn't have this horrible diagnose!

<<<<<<Also like>>>>>>

Escellent so well expressed!

Tnx Jane and EGBAR!

Hugs to my dear friends!

Love,
Anja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back