Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
houston
hello i came down with what i was told was POTS Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome last Feb 2012 but i have other symptoms that pots dont realy cover. i get the twitching all over , but more twitching in both my calves more so on my left side, i seem to always have twitching Fasciculation there. sometimes i have to look for about a min to see it but other times its like a small strom. i think the the bateblokcers im on slows down the Fasciculation.
i was just looking at my calves and my left one is smaller i even used a tape measure its about 1/2 smaller. Now i need to point out that a set at my computer all day with my left foot under me. i like ti set that way have been doing that for a few years. im hopeing well praying thats way its smaler now. can seting on my foot couse atrophy and is POTS Postural orthostatic tachycardia a part of ALS? im so sorry my spelling is so bad and i hope you all find the answers you need aswell.
Alan

Don't know whether sitting on your foot would case atrophy, but there are postural problems that can cause nerve damage that will lead to muscle atrophy.

Next, POTS has nothing to do with ALS.

And, for the record, your symptoms don't sound like ALS to me.

Doesn't sound like ALS to me either.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back