Not open for further replies.

fromeurope25

Country
EU
State
espanyol
City
barcelona
I have fasciculation 1 year and 8 month i all body, on hand, on foot, on legs, chest, face..
sometimes on my leg or hand tingling. I have sometimes fasciculation on my tongue. One day i have fasciculation on tongue, than pass 3 month i dont have, and than come back again. last 1 month when i turn my head sharply i fell sudden pain (one second) between my ear and cheekbones. In this side of face i feel fasciculation on lips and cheek. in my back i have one muscle who started to pain me when started fasciculation since 1 years and 8 month. when i move move my back in some pozicion and this back muscle, immediately i feel fasciculation on my foot and legs. what you think can some iritating nerve in back can couse this symptoms on my face and body. i was on neurologist and my nerves is good, no babinski, no klonus, no subklonus... what you think, thank you for your answers..

Did you rule out the standard things? Vit B12 or D deficiency, Lyme disease exposure, pinched nerves, etc.? Did the neuro see enough to do an EMG? Honestly does not sound like ALS to me since your neuro didn't seem to send you for more testing, and you didn't mention any weakness or atrophy. Good luck in your search for answers.

What do your doctors say about your new symptoms? And, no what you're experiencing is not bulbar ALS. It's most likely being caused by the same thing that has been causing you to twitch for the past 20 months.

No more questions from you until you have what the doctors say is wrong with you to tell us. Why? Because you always promise to leave if we answer one more question. Leave now. You've had your quota of answers given to you this trip. Don't come back until you have an answer to my question -- what do your doctors say is wrong with you? If you don't care enough about your health to see a doctor when new symptoms, I don't care enough about your health to answer your silly trollish questions.

Adios.

Guess you told him eh? Haven't been following him but know the type.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back