i have blocked evoked potentials in the spine
increased protein in csf
muscle twitches for 5 months mainly legs and feet
emg clean 2 months ago when i had small spots of atrophy
but in the last 2 months have lost muscles on inner side of both feet big dents
any one recognise any of this . any idea what it might
thanks for your time and kindness

Oscar,

I am wondering what brought you here? Why did the doc tor perform these tests? And did you not discuss the results with him?

As for the first results, too much reading, my mind can't take a lot of reading. But that is why I asked why some tests were performed. Seemed to be a very intense procedure and you failed to mention where on the body yours was tested. I know you mentioned spine, but from what I read (and retained) 1 of the areas they use is thee popliteal (behind the knee).
On the second results, I'm sure you paid doc tor go og le a visit. Diabetes, tumor, MS, Guillian Barre, Cushings, Syphilis, Meningitis, Connective Tissue Disorder and more are the ones that popped up.

I have not heard of this, but did learn somethings for my daughter ( who is in the process of being diagnosed with RA, so I thank you) . My suggestion for you is to talk to your doc tor and ask him exactly what he is looking for. You have the right to know, that's why he's paid the big bucks.

And come back and let us know.

thank you Toto for your comments . I dont understimate what is takes for you to take your time with people who are confused possibley neurotic or ill .or both . many thanks

Oh Oscar, my questions are sincere. I truly wondered what you oo gl ed, why the tests and if your doc tor had any answers. These were new territories for me so please, kill the cat, I'm curious.

If you prefer, you now have 10 posts and can pm me.

ALS presents with a clean spinal tap. It is one of the exclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back