Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
UK
State
west midlands
City
birmingham
In January I had some blood taken to check my CK levels and I also agreed for some to be taken and tested for a faulty chromosome 9 that is found in familial MND.this week I had a brain MRI and was also injected with a dye to give a better contrast.I was given an appointment to return to the hospital in july but have had a message from the hospital to now return to the hospital and Neurologist on the 20th of February.
Is this the bad news I have been dreading?:x

In January I had some blood taken to check my CK levels and I also agreed for some to be taken and tested for a faulty chromosome 9 that is found in familial MND.this week I had a brain MRI and was also injected with a dye to give a better contrast.I was given an appointment to return to the hospital in july but have had a message from the hospital to now return to the hospital and Neurologist on the 20th of February.
Is this the bad news I have been dreading?:x

Who knows? Maybe the testing that they've done so far has turned up something treatable and that's why they are calling you in early.

You've given us no idea about your condition, so how do you expect us to give you an answer? For all we know, the bad news you're dreading could relate to an STD.

Hi Steve

Of course I don't know if this is bad news or not but in our area (Somerset) they have a new system where appointments get rescheduled earlier if there is a cancellation. It makes the hospital department performance figures look good.

It could be as simple as that. Please try not to worry.

Let us know how you get on.

To clear things up a little

Twitching muscles for 2 years,now with aching leg muscles,some stiffness in legs and lower back,electrical shocks which happen mostly in back or trunk area.

Family history of M N D

Hope this clears up what they are looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back