22years

Country
EU
State
jajjajaja
City
nananna
hello, please help me.
I have 22 years, and i have 5 month fascikulation everyvhere on my body. In my back when i deep breath tightens me one muscle and a little pain. I have skolioses, do you think because of that or mybe als? I be on neurologist and he said that not als. babinski is negative. but everyvhere i have a little fascikulation. In may left foot one muscle is a little indented, is that atrofy? im scared, please help me and answer, im from europe, sorry for my bed english.

If your neurologist says it's not ALS, who are we to say different?

what you think about simptoms, god bless you

If your doctor says it's not ALS, I would believe him if I were you. Stay off the internet looking for answers and believe the trained professional. You're needlessly scaring yourself.

oh, I know. Please, can you tell me what you think about my fascikulations? have you have the same fascikulation? i have everyvhere, in may foot, my hand, my face..

22years: I started to have them at the same age - 22. They happened on my shoulders, back, thighs, arms, hands, face...4 years later, I still have them and I still (hopefully) do not have ALS. The only change for me in last year was tongue fasciculations, which is not so common.
Go to aboutbfs.com, community for people with benign fasciculations syndrome.

ok, what you think about my back pain a little when I deep breath? Is someon have that with als? please help me, i have only 22 years. :sad:

As I too have scoliosis (how similiar we are - the age of onset, symptoms, condition), I think it could be cased by that. As your chest is a bit pressed, it might be possible that you push on some nerve when expanding it during breathing. Anyway, nothing that sounds like ALS!
Where are you from? How do your fasciculations look like (location, frequency..?) I am just curious how we match :)

I have scoliosis of 16 years. but this slight pain when I breathe deep I began to emerge after lying on the bed that was not mine, maybe it was the cause, wrongly laying it was 5 months. There is 1 year that I'm sitting in the wrong position and I am constantly at the computer was. has 1 year to move and not a lot to learn, as perhaps only a few hours. fasciculation I have a 5 months. Over the body, face, eyelids, hands, legs, shoulders, hands, and sometimes even language. sometimes takes longer, sometimes just a little blink. Thank God I do not have any weaknesses, just as me this is all crazy. I go to college and can not study for exams out of fear. When I was at the neurologist said that we are all ok reflexes, Babinski, you should not do either on the EEG. just sent me to the extraction of blood and electrolytes. Here are my electrolytes were slightly below the level it is said to have probably a disorder of electrolyte due to thyroid and are therefore twitches in the muscles. By the way I say my mom had a thyroid problem, even operated and completely remove it. I'm scared because I read that some people who have ALS with back pain. I like it a little strained and hurts when you take a deep breath. very afraid. to note, once we through the skin of the feet and hands I really shudder, I do not know is it means anything. I have 22 years, I hope it is not ALS. I read that affects people over 50? sorry for my eng, help

22years, you are so similiar to me, I just need to repeat it. Your twitching is widespread - good sign that no localized lession is going on. Your tongue is affected as well? That is not so common, but mine was as well - sometimes I can feel it twitching for a few seconds. With the scoliosis and bad lying for 5 months, I bet that is the reason...Visit chiro to get your spine "fixed", its probably blocked. Also your neuro exam was clean, another excellent sign. Thyroid problems - I have had them too and just about to arrange follow up.
Actually you can get ALS in the age of 22, but its extraordinary rare.
I too have read some patients with ALS experience with back pain, but IMHO that is from weakening of back muscles so the posture is collapsing slowly.
You are fine...register on aboutbfs.com and share your story..you will find many as you

sometimes I can feel it twitching for a few seconds. i need someone who convince me. you think everything ok with me? thank you on answers

sometimes I can feel it twitching for a few seconds in may tongue

You are obviously in a very anxious, excited state about this. Your health anxiety meter is pegged on hypochondria which is only making things worse.

I have had twitching for exactly 22 years! And yes, in the tongue too. It started about the time you were born. It was my final year of college and very stressful time. Are you going to think you have ALS for the next 22 years, or 44 years?

You have BFS. Plain and simple. If you keep up the persistent questions about the same thing over and over people here are going to get very abrupt and basically tell you to leave.

I really wish you well because twitching can be disconcerting. But the best thing to do is go chase some wild women and hopefully catch one. You won't think about your twitches then.

Best wishes.

Nobody here will convince you, only neuro can. And he apparently already has done it. Such a sudden and widespread onset is not typical for ALS, you are OK. I have THE SAME as you for 4 years. So have MANY on the site I mentioned. Do not hang on this site and switch to the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back