Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
San Antonio
I need some feedback please. Real quick, I've had twitching and right leg felt weak & back pain for almost 8 months now. DX after MRI & abnormal EMG - radiculopathy from bulging discs. I've not gotten weaker, clumsy or anything except twitching everywhere over 7 months. Recently I have been experincing mouth and now swallowing issues. Feels weird when talking( still pronunciate and say everything correctly) and food feels like it's not going down smooth. I asked this the other day and got some quick responses but I probably didn't express my thoughts correctly. What I was really wondering was, would als move to my mouth and throat with out any progression where i noticed weakness first 7-8 months prior? I'm trying not to run to the Dr everytime I feel different. I'm on cobra insurance and it ends soon so if these issues are stress, cool. I just don't want me and my family in a really crumby position if people are wrong.Thanks for letting us ask you guys questions.

You posted basically the same questions and were answered in the last thread. What is it you are wanting people here to tell you? None of us are physicians. If you have a ruptured disc with radiculopathy, see a surgeon if you need to. See a neuro while you have the insurance.

Not really sure what different info you hope to garner here.

Good luck

You posted basically the same questions and were answered in the last thread. What is it you are wanting people here to tell you? None of us are physicians. If you have a ruptured disc with radiculopathy, see a surgeon if you need to. See a neuro while you have the insurance.

Not really sure what different info you hope to garner here.

Good luck

I was wondering if my symptoms point away from als and if the swallowing issues were likely anxiety. I'm sorry if I seem repetative but i'm really stressed out about this. I guess your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back