Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
ga
City
atlanta
Wanted to post cause I'm a little nervous, I guess I just need a little reassurance, no fasiculations for day two! I'm excited about that, no issues with little things like fine manipulation but I'm still having issues with the bigger stuff, (well thats a lie, to look at me you'd never know it and I get everything done alright but it feels like I'm moving a hand that I've been working out or something). *sigh* So confused as to if this is a neuro problem or a damn muscle issue. Just wanted to talk is all.

Go back and read all of the responses you have gotten thus far on the forum, of people telling you over and over again, that your story is not even close to the story of someone with ALS. Then listen this time.

Recall what your neuro told you after he evaluated you. Then listen this time.

If that isn't enough, go to a psychiatrist or psychologist for counseling. If that doesn't work, ask the psychiatrist or your primary care physician for meds to get you over this ALS-nonsense.

Finally, get off of the internet and go enjoy your life. I wish you peace.

Thanks wright, It wasn't that I thought I had als, it was that I'm still perplex'd as to what to do. I needed to vent is all.

this is an als/mnd site. no offense, but if you dont think you have that, then why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back