Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
ks
City
wichita
My story is confusing and long so I won't tell it again. I had an MRA two weeks ago due to horrible pain in my right leg, turns out I have two herniations touching the nerves. I talked to a neurosurgeon, who would like to do a minimally invasive procedure to remove the herniation. I told him I would like to exhaust all other methods. Has anyone used the DRX9000 machine for spinal decompression? I am hoping it might work.

Sounds like it might be worth a try from what I read about it. Surgery didn't work on my wife's discs. I'll show her this.

AL.

K'TOM - don't know anything about the machine but would try any non-invasive method that did not do more damage, first.

I had a herniated L5-S1 about 4 years ago. It was so bad that it cut off the motor signals to the affected nerve/muscles. I did a lot of research ahead of time, and wanted one of the best cutting on my spine. Long story short - it worked for me, I have few residual effects - pretty much good as new for a 44yr old. The right neurosurgeon is the key.

OH! IMHO a neurosurgeon is better that and ortho in these situations.

Good luck. Spinal problems stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back