Anxiety/Worry is a funny thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

worriedfornothing

It seems that I now have some random facial twitches that just pop in an out. I don't recall having these, most likely I have had a few but never put any significance/attention. Now, after lingering around those forums I find that I'm twitching more than I did before this whole ALS concern/learning experience, and some new ones in my foot have made an appearance.

However, my twitches aren't constant. Just randoms. I guess it serves as a reminder to stop thinking about it. When I get them, I almost always had a bad thought like 10 seconds before. Very cool.

But for some reason I fear the day (if ever) I get tongue twitches. It will just worry me... I don't know why.

Anyways, I find the key to put a significant damper on twitching is just to stop caring and don't think about it. Easier said than done though. This thread serves as a reminder for me to do just that; it helps me to post it down---hope you don't mind:mrgreen:

Great community here, it most get annoying dealing with us hypochondriacs but we're thankful.:)

What a lovely helpful post. Thank you so much for the kind comments.
Just a note, don't worry about the tongue twitches, most are not felt, so keep away from the mirror!
Aly

totally agree with aly . . This particular part of this wonderful forum could do with more posts like that . . Its a fabulous community here . . Kept me sane for the last four months . . Now the screaming in my head only happens twice a week . . Just kidding . . . . .alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back