alex scared

Distinguished member
Country
UK
State
dorset
City
dorchester
hi . . Myself and 3 friends have just come back from the local hospital . .for the last 3 or 4 years on xmas eve we put on the santa outfits and give out presents to sick children. . Omg you would not believe how hot this already fat guy gets with beard wig . . No need for fake belly . . Well catered for there already . . Anyway i digress. . . Seeing as my symptoms started in the summer this is the first xmas i have done this while 'ill' . .my point is this . . I thought that the last few months have been pretty crappy for me . . But boy do i feel kinda humble and stupid now . . Seeing some of these really made me think . . Seeing a girl no more than 5years old with a tube outta her little nose. . . Just made me think how stupid i am for moaning . . So to all them who are like me . . . . Ie undiagnosed . . Life could of been far worse to you . . . . Thats how i will view things from now on . . God bless alex . . .

Thanks for sharing and congratulations for continuing your tradition. You have indeed given all of us a cause to pause and remember tat no better how bad things are for any of us, there are many more out there suffering as well. Merry Christmas and prayers for a negative diagnosis in the new year.

We all should feel so humbled when we see sick little ones, and they just take it in stride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back