Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
I post here because i am not sure where to post. I have been diagnosed as possible ALS by a neuro, Psuedobulbar palys by a psychaitrist, and an ENT I saw recently cannot believe noone has done anything about my thymoma. I have stridor and have been sick with a cold which makes breathing not fun. The ENT called and got my ct scan of my thymoma from a year ago, then read some notes from my neuro. He went to his nurse and i heard him say her neurologist did nothing about the thymoma because he suspects MND. Then he came in the room and said if you were my wife i would go to a nuero who will give me an answer, and that we will do another ct scan to see if the thymoma has grown, and if so it has to come out. I told him my neuro really is trying to figure out what is going on, and that he is one of the best. The ent then said I dont care if he graduated from harvard, he said you dont have myasthenia because of an emg and then he did nothing about the thymoma, and a thymoma is never a normal finding in anyone especially an adult. Now i have to have another ct of my chest and some barium cookie test for my swallowing..... All i really want is for this damn choking sensation to go away, it feels like i have huge swollen tonsils, but my tonsils are out! Its such a distressing feeling, it is very difficult psychological wise to go through the day feeling like i swallowed a rock! Does anyone else have this sensation, and how do you deal! sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back