Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
nl
City
st. johnès
I had these prickly feelings back in late september in my hands which kinda spread to other parts of the body. Then in November my 2 hands went numb and my arms felt tight along with cramps in my feet from time to time. In december i get a feeling of a lump in my throat . If i hold like a stopper in my hand for a while it feels a little different. What does it sound like to you. Is it anxiety or something else or can als progress that fast? Please help.

Don't know what it might be, but it doesn't sound like ALS at all. And, no, ALS does not spread through the body that fast.

What does your doctor say it is? What makes you think it is ALS?

thanks for your reply. i guess als is on my hand since a person i know has it and looking at the als site, my sym ptoms resemble some of the als symptoms i think. i am stressed to hell with this too. thank you.

im just so worriede about it. i went to a hockey game last night and the way i guess my hands were leaning on the glass my 2 arms felt tight like when i pushed a door i can feel tension in my arm and when i wake up in the morning feels like a lot of phelmg in my throat. i feel so stressed.

Its just my opinion, but I think the stress you are feeling is all that is causing your symptoms, which by the way sound absolutely nothing like ALS symptoms, I dont have it, but Lord knows, I've read way to much about it.

You may benefit a whole lot more from an Anxiety forum as opposed to the ALS forum. Theres a few good ones out there that would be more than happy to tell you that your symptoms sound just like theirs.

Dont get yourself stuck here.

Take care of your self.

Robynn:D

Thanks Robin, I hope and think sometimes you are right. I am going to try some anxiety treatments and see what happens.

I will also refrain from checking everything online. I get myself in way too much anxiety searching online.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back