Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
MA
City
Framingham
Alright so I just want to say I've been trolling this forum for a week now, and want to see if anyone has insight into what could be going on with me. I've read the sticky's and would just like to maybe find out if anyone has had any similar experiences.

I have NOT been diagnosed with ALS and my doctor doesn't think it is. But...

Since October 1rst I've been having muscle spasms. It first started in my left foot, on the arch of my foot a felt a throbbing feeling, definitly muscle twitching. It would be worst at night when lying down or any time during the day that I am sitting...

Then a few days later the twitching started happening in my arms and back. The twitching got a lot worse with stress and when I'm tired.

Now a month later I've seen a bunch of doctors, no real weight loss. But the twitching has spread to my right foot. When sitting it goes crazy, along with my left foot. WHEN I DO THE MOST MINIMAL EXERCISE, SUCH AS WALKING a SCOND AND THEN STOP, the twitching is activated. I only twitch a little when I wake up. Also my right foot is starting to really hurt, But i can hop on one foot and I can balance fairly well. Any thoughts or questions?

No medications, etc.

I do want to say my right foot has been hurting quite a bit. The bone at the top of my foot just before the big toe, when flexed hurts. and it hurts to press on the gas pedal. but i have full mobility with it.

No on ALS.

Try benign cramp fasciculation syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back