Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Ct
City
PLantsville
My husband was told in September that he has this terrible disease.Every day I see a change.......Our two daughters are in college out of state, Somedays I want them to come home because I feel their time with him is limited.......He would be so upset if they left school, and they would be so upset if they knew the rate in which he is progressing.
Life has turned into a question that cant be answered for me....why?

As the parent of a son who is at school away from home all I can say is have them visit as often as possible. Good luck, it sure isn't easy!

Welcome to the forum, we're here for you :)

My son and family are home for Xmas from the Philippines. When diagnosed, he asked if I wanted him home. There wasn't much he could do so I told him to stay. Each family is different though. Not an easy decision.

AL.

i empathise with you but my kids are young. my younger brothers 16 and 22 live and study 2000km away and we skype video call often at no cost except for good computer equipment and internet access. this really helps, but not the same as having them here.
the answer is easy - education and family are forever - you can't un-learn just as you can't un-love, so do both.
keep well
tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back