Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ES
State
harjuma
City
tallinn
My problems started in june 2008 a lot of stress and my father died from cancer.
I was almost fainting and and had to lay in the bed,,starting to get attacks where my body started to shake and felt very weak and had many disorders when i as trying to sleep...this many different symptoms kept on going and i took different test and nothing found.
And also december 2008 Doctor took gastrotest since much gas from stomach and after then i got some problems swallowing but they came and went away time by time.
February 2009 they took ultrasound and found i have horsheshoekidney and after that i startet to feel pain there but nothing wrong were found.
In september i felt a little bit strange in my voice but it went away after some weeks.
In June 2010 i felt pain in chest and checked heart and no problems found.
In july i felt a little bit weak and read about Als and then the symptoms started,,,i started to more weak in my left site but no loss in strenght,,,
But coming outside and starting to feel weak in left side when walking,,but its just a feeling and also stiffness coming and going different places in body.My handjoints feeling weak in the morning and it goes away and come back next morning.
Also my speech become strange again and i feels like a can speak normal but very fast feel strange inside my throat and also feelings of swallowingprolems but not big ones.

My question is,,,can all this be caused only because i read about Als and then many symptoms came,,,so it my head messing with me?

Same happened when i heard about my strange kidney,after that it ws small pain there for 1 year but it went away when i read about Als and these symptoms came.

I have had a lot of different nervesymptoms last 2.5 year all over body.

Ivar

Sorry for my bad English,,but i hope you unerstand what mean

Obviously the only way to get an answer if you have health concerns is to see a Dr. That being said my first reaction from reading your post is that it is your mind playing tricks on you since you read about ALS and then the symptoms manifested themselves. Especially since you are "feeling weakness" but no "loss of strength". One of the hallmarks of ALS is lclinically demonstratable loss of strength.

So again if you feel you are having health issues definitely consult a Dr but it does not sound as though you have ALS. Best of luck to yoU!

Thx for your answer =)

Meet the doctor today and we will run the different test,,and she also think it,s in my brain,,,but still i feel a little bit afraid,,since i feel the symptoms specially with the speaking and swallowing feel worse and worse.Still can speak clearly but feel very tired and strange in the tongue when i am talking and having a feeling like i have no tongue when i am eating like the tongue can not feel the food.

Hello Ivar, I agree with Ted, but if you are still worried about it you could see a neurologist
to ease your mind.

Got high level on Antibodies on thyroid globuline so maybe that can be the case i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back