Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
XX
State
xxxxxx
City
xxxxx
Im not diagnosed yet but somehow i convinced my self i have this....I have constant non stop fasciculations...when im moving standing strech my muscle etc....i feel tingles in tongue waht i believe is fasciculations and also i have stiff neck feet and calves....My fasciculations moved from left arm to shoulder and right arm as i have read it does....Also my lips twitch....Im so numb right now...Im going to see a neurologist but an EMG is far from now...I still hope,,,Despite the facts that i have the fascics and that i see dent in arms and legs...I dont even know why im telling you all this...i guess i needed someone to talk to...Nobody else knows what this is and doesnt understand.....
Im just too young im 22....but then again it does happen
i dont believe in odds...however i do believe in miracles...hope i dont have it...
Sorry for my mumpling just needed to get this out..
thank you

Oh Ally
I am so sorry that you are so distressed. There is nothing I can say that will help except, you need to leave it to the doctors, and stop all this stressing. It does not sound like ALS. and as you will have read heaps on this forum, ignore all the twitching and fasciculations.
You need to realise that most pathological fasciculations in ALS are not actually felt, they are found! Take your twitches out of the equation and what do you have going on?

If you have not got weakness (not fatigue) then you will be fine. I mean weakness so you cant get off the floor, cant get up stairs, and it all having a major impact on your life physically.

The stress of people worried about ALS is doing an enormous amount of damage. Turn your computer off and go enjoy the days. They are way too wonderful to waste your time worrying so much.

Noone minds your venting. Sometimes we get scared and need an ear to listen.

Bless you
Aly:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back