Can you evalute my atrophy?please oppinions needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ally

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
XX
State
xxxxxx
City
xxxxx
HELLO !FOR THE PAST MONTHS I HAVE TWITCHING IN MY LEGS BUTTOCKS EYES AND .LEFT HAND (ELBOW AND ABOVE LITTLE FINGER) AND BACK...THERE SOMETIMES PULSATING AND SOMETIMES SINGULAR..LIKE ONE PULSE...THRE LIKE PULLING ALSO...
LATELY I NOTICED SOMETHING IN MY HAND...
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/members/12528-albums385-picture2639.jpg

PLZ CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF MY LEFT HAND AND SINCERILY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..I CAN SEE A DENT NEAR THE THUMB IN THE THENAR MUSCLE THAT DOESNT EXIST IN MY RIGHT ARM.
TODAY AS I WAS WATCHING MY LEFT ARM I THOUGH I SAW A SINGLE FASCICULATION IN THE THENAR AREA
.ALSO THE LAST PIC IS SHOWING THENAR DIFFERENCES AND LEFT WRIST SMALLER THAN RIGHT...THE LAST PICTURE IS OF MY RIGHT HAND SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE...
OPINIONS NEEDED..
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK MY ALBUM IN MY PROFILE .....
SORRY IF IM BOTHERING I POSTED IT ALSO IN THE OTHER FORUM BUT THEY DONT REALLY KNOW HOW ATROPHY STARTS TO SHOW...PLEASE I NEED OPINIONS...
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

please...anyone.......

Ally- people already responded to your hand pics in another thread. I believe most of them said it does not look like atrophy and if there is no accompanying weakness of significance, then not to worry. Are you looking for a different response?

Try to relax and bring these concerns to your doctor. He or she is the most qualified to determine whether or not it is atrophy and what the next step should be.

Good luck-

Sandra

Uh, no, that doesn't look like atrophy. Keep in mind that our bodies aren't perfectly symmetrical, if you look really hard for differences between one side or the other, you'll find them. Here's the best advice I can give you.

1) Explain your concerns to a doctor.

2) Let them evaluate you, and then listen to what they have to say.

3) Move on with life.

This is what atrophy looks like.

AL.

Attachments

• HandAtrophy_0247.JPG
    HandAtrophy_0247.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 5,875
  • HandAtrophy_0249.JPG
    HandAtrophy_0249.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,065
  • HandAtrophy_0258.JPG
    HandAtrophy_0258.JPG