Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
ontario
City
toronto
^may god help all the ill. What do you regret and what have you learned?

I think you should back up and take a deep breath. You went from your first post having ALS because you Giggled it, to now being an expert on BFS and ALS and MND. And now a question like this?

Dude, calm down and go chase some long-legged big-breasted hot chick your age. That's much more fun.

Agreed. I am glad we were able to convince you did not have ALS. Take your knowledge and help spread awareness about ALS.

Trust me , i was one of those chick chasing , gyts, a typical teenager. Ever since i learned about ALS, i want to learn more about it. Dont judge me for having an intrest:?

although im convinced..im still twitching a little, randomly and have that ching pain that keeps comng and going at different places at a time. Not to mention the pins/sharp pains in my feet. But then again these keep going away with time.

I had to put this kid on my ignore list.

He's been banned. I've had enough of his juvenile behavior.

AL.

He's been banned. I've had enough of his juvenile behavior.

AL.

Darn - I was hoping he would post pics of the hot chick I sent him after.

Thank you once again, Al.

He tried to get back on with a different username. I deleted his post an banned him again.

I think he was offended, well, I KNOW he was offended that there was not an outpouring of our introspective thoughts on the subject. He didn't seem to "get" that people here did not welcome opening up to a newcomer that had swung from an anxious person scared from a Dr goobgle search, to someone who had set themselves up to offer advise and support to others, all within a span of a few hours.

If he really wanted/wants to know how we feel after diagnosis, he could avail himself to reading through the many threads of the forum. A few hours of research could have enlightened him tremendously, and saved his feelings at the same time.

Having someone want us to open up and share, when that someone has no relation to, or sense of our reality, is about as welcome as a door to door salesman trying to sell something we don't want, after ringing the doorbell during a holiday dinner time.

I did catch the deleted post, (his second alternate identity) where he said he'd changed his major for future college studies, and although that is admirable, what would serve him best is to just enjoy being 17, and like ktjm said, go chase cute girls (actually I think it was "hot chicks" )and do his homework. When he gets into college, if the interest is still burning, then of course, that's the road for him to follow.

He just did not get it. I tried to work with him and then Al banned him. I did get tired of deleting the same post over and over. Then he resorted to swearing at us and making very rude posts. He really got upset when I deleted them. Enough was enough, I don't care if he was 17. The rules don't change regardless of age. He was given a chance to settle down and didn't.

Joel, I completely agree with your and Al's decision. & Thank you for it. I was not trying to go to his defense, rather (assuming he will keep coming back) offer an explanation to him, and to others who may have missed his repetitive posts, why it was time to call it quits. There is never ever an excuse for swearing on this forum, nor belittling, etc.

Don't worry Rose, I never took it that way. I was also offering an explaination to everyone. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back