Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
WA
City
Lake Stevens
I have been having episodes of laughing mostly and some crying easily. They are not the most appropriate times to laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes. Even though laughter is good for the soul! I have read that it can be a symptom also of either UMN or LMN I cannot remember. If some of you have experianced this as an early symptom if you could share what that was like for you i would appreciate it. My thumb is losing strength and my ability to use it very well and my index finger I think will be next. Dang it!:(

Thank you, Rox

Re: Laughing or crying easily pseudobulbar?

Interestingly I was at church yesterday and a blind man that knows us well came in and i addressed him and was talking to him and he says do i know you and i said yes and told him who i was and he said your voice has changed. I asked how so and he said you sound nasily like having a cold or allergies of which I have neither at this time. But that is how he knows people is by their voices. I have questioned weather my voice is changing but no one has mentioned any thing until him and my voice activation on my cell phone I have to repeat myself and speak up for it to understand me.

Rox

My voice is getting hoarse and noticibly weaker. Emotional lability is the term for the laughing and crying. If you look at the bottom of this page there are threads about it. If you use search above there are more and you may find meds to help.

AL.

Thanks Al I will check it out.

Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back