charlottecorday

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
texas
City
dallas
I am still learning how to post. It seems everytime I post, it gets moved to a place it will never be viewed so I am going to cease posting for now.

Last edited:
So where did you really want this?

AL.

Al, you are too funny. I did not know you even moved it. I just knew I could not find it. I'm still trying to figure all this out. I'm real bad on the computer. I never had kids to teach me. You did OK. Half the time, I have no clue what I want. Thanks for asking though. I'll eventually figure that out too. This forum has a lot to it. You know I've only been here a month.

Char, If you go to User CP, click on view all subscribed threads, and you can find all threads you have started or responded to. Also, if you go to the top of the page you are reading, and click thread tools, then subscribe to this thread, you will be able to go back to the thread as it is listed in your subscribed threads. HUGS Lori

I didn't move it. Joel may have but I can't see why he would.

AL.

Or, if you click on new posts you will see everything with no need to go looking. You do have to keep up but you will never miss a posting that is made in any of the subforums. Just so you know, your new posts will not show up as new posts because they are not new to you.

I did not move it either. This had to be the place you posted it.

If you read the forum by clicking on New Posts, after you read a message you won't see it any more because it's no longer new to you. Then when someone else replies you will see it again because there is new content. This may be why you can't find your own postings sometimes, they're not new.

How about if you ask the question about sweating (Re: the thread subject title LOL) here in this thread? There has been some discussion about it previously...

I saw the original post on sweating and there were even replies...I don't see it anymore either (cue twilight zone music....)?

Thanks everyone for the thorough education.I think the technical parts(some) are just too difficult starting out. It becomes easy after awhile. I love you all, and feel like I have been rescued from my confusion. Rose, I was having some problems with sweating at night(not severe), especially after I was loading up on BComplex(supposed to be neuroregenerative.) I stopped, sweating stopped. It was a very long post because I was obsessing about a lot of other things. When I read it again,and thought I would never get any replies because of the location(like I even know my location half the time), I just erased it. I just need to be patient about my obsessions, I hope to get an answer this year. Again, I am grateful for you all.

Les would get (and still does on occasion) get sweats in weird places, like the back of his neck. We asked a few doctors and they had no idea. We just chalked it up to "manopause" HUGS Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back