limegreenphysicist

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
Alabama
City
Auburn
Hey everyone just wanted to give a quick update for yall peeps.

So everything is going really well with my new drugs. I've been off my pain meds for 9 days and have no pain or discomfort what so ever. I feel absolutely normal again except for slight fatigue. I speech is totally better. My reflexes have calmed down alot. My swallowing is perfect. Only residual I have is some clenching problems every now and then.

My tongue has stopped twitching again and my body is no longer twitching anywhere. My back hurts a night but I have to carry that huge back pack and walk a couple of miles rucking in everyday for class.

My goal is to play a game of volleyball at the end of June.

Thank you all for your support and I am definitely on the upswing.

Sorry havent been on here much but I have been wanting to deal with my disease in my own personal way and not bug you wonderful people. Just wanted to give an update.

I love you all so much.

Kelly

Kelly, we don't get a lot of good news here so it is nice to hear this from you. Have fun at school and playing volleyball but don't overdo it (OMG, I sound like your mother!). :shock::shock:

Anyway, thanks for the update.
Barry

WooHoo Kelly! Can we all say YAY?! Good for you! I am so glad for you! Spike the volleyball once for all of us! :) Mary

I will second what Barry said. Good news is aways welcome here.

Thanks for the update and i hope you continue to improve

cheers
Peter

Brilliant!What are the drugs that have given you this wonderful freedom again?

I'm delighted for you, Kelly. Agree about hearing good news!

I am doing a Happy dance (well, in my head I am dancing) to celebrate your good news. Enjoy and stay healthy.. Diane

Great news, Kelly! Very glad to hear it. Please continue to keep us updated.

Good news is hard to find these days. Thanks Kelly.

AL.

Fantasic news chickie! I am so happy for you! Now go and live your life and have tons of fun=)
Big hugs
Judy

Ditto- great to hear! Continue on your path to health & happiness!

Thank you all for your well wishes. I miss you all so much when I am on a computer hiatus. To answer IrisMarie..They still have me doing the Nutrient Push, PhosCholine, and Glutathione push everyweek. I havent gone to twice a week yet out of the lack of need for it thank goodness. They are consistently increasing my dose of Glutathione each week. I am up to 1800mg this week. Next week I am going to 2400mg. I also take the PhosChol supplements each day.

I am looking forward to September for my next EMG to verify that I am getting better electrophysiologically but each day I can tell a difference physically. Today I am wiped out bc I got my pushes yesterday. I always feel like a limp puppet after.

I hope everyone is doing well and dont hesitate to message me. I love you guys so much once again and thanks for everything. Life is looking up. I seriously would have made bets here back in February that I wouldve been in a wheelchair by now. Praise God for the joy he has restored back into my life.

Love,
Kelly

Hey Kelly!
First of all, your news is VERY good news! How wonderful that you are feeling better and that your symptoms are reducing. I think that is totally like awesome (that's my valley girl impression). I worry about the heaviness of the backpack your carrying. Is there any way you can lighten your load?
Second, I want to hear about the volleyball game at the end of June. You must post all the details.
You aren't bugging us, Sweetie. We're here to help and support you.
Take care, and have a blessed day...don't forget to spike that ball! :)

Congratulations on FINALLY being able to turn the corner on all the health chaos! You've been a brave, determined young woman and have kept your grace throughout it all...

Enjoy feeling good!
My turn to be your mother :roll:...don't over due things, young lady! And lighten up that backpack! :mrgreen::razz:

Peace,
Melody

Glad your doing better Kelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back