Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
az
City
glendale
Hi,

I've written before but I have new symptoms, wish for some insight.

I have suddenly had a raspy throat, and constantly clearing it and taking deep breaths between sentences. Worse, I am constantly salivating, not to the point of drooling, but, i can certainly feel it in my mouth.

Secondly, my little finger (left) and ring finger ache and my forarm and shoulder just feel funny. My forarm also feels odd...not burning but strange.

Lastly, I have fascilations EVERYWHERE...

Thoughts and thanks.

Sure sounds like allergies to me. The story you presented to us some months ago did not point towards ALS and it still doesn't. I know your neuro told you the same thing, because all of the tests you said you got, were clean, including your EMG's and clinical exams.

I'm not at all sure why you keep going down this ALS path, unless it's your body-wide twitching . . . and as I'm sure you know . . . twitching occurs for a gazillion different reasons, regardless of what the internet (full of it's incomplete information, mis-information and most of the time, crappy information) has told you. Relax and do your best to enjoy your life, because it appears as though it's passing you by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back