limegreenphysicist

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
Alabama
City
Auburn
If anyone has read my story, I have Lyme's Disease and just popped dirty on my EMG. I just started my Rocephin 2 grams daily by IV as directed by Mary Free Bed Infectious Disease. I do not have ALS and I know that you PALS are going through much more than I ever will.

After the 4th dose I went into respiratory distress. Kinda like an asthma attack. Now I cannot take a deep breath and my tongue is twitching again and I'm choking on air...so wierd.

I am just asking for you guys just to send up a prayer for me. They are admitting me back to Free Bed tomorrow. Im really sad. I feel like I have taken a nosedive ever since I started antibiotics.

If anyone is on the Rocephin trial and had a similar reaction Id love some advice.

Love all of you,

Kelly

Kelly, so very sorry. I will pray for you and hope you're better very soon.
Ann

Get well soon Kelly.

Kelly, I'll keep you in my prayers. Get well soon. Mary

Prayers, you gottem. Get well soon! Maybe a foolish question her, but I don't know much about Lyme; was the dirty EMG due to the Lyme disease?

Prayers . . . you got them. Get well soon! Maybe a foolish question here, but I don't know much about Lyme; was the dirty EMG due to the Lyme disease?

Kelly,
You are in my thoughts and prayers-----get better quick!:

Kelly,
Prayers for healing and a calm spirit as you continue to get your health back in order!
Peace,
Melody

Kelly,
I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. One thing to look at is the other meds you are taking with the ceftriaxone. I was ill for months from my combination, I have read about lymes reactions with antibiotics and they reported that they were not a bad thing but I can't remember the specific's. However your reaction sounds more like my on set of bulbar. They have the opportunity to run tests and figure what the heck is wrong with you.

Keep the faith girly I will keep you in my prayers, leave me you cell # on private message I will text you and keep you entertained =)
Big big hug
Judy

Thank you all for all the support. I'm so sick and so tired. You guys made me smile :)

Yes Polar Bear dirty EMG from mononeuritis multiplex with cranial involvement caused by Lymes. Please pray I pop positive for the CIDP/MMN antibodies..I need a freaking miracle.

thanks again

Love
Kelly

I'm sorry to hear what your going through Kelly. I have studied Lymes to no end. Unfortunately it is normal to feal deathly sick when you take the antibiotics. It is suposed to be a terrible experience as the spiralets (sp) start dieing off. Be strong dear! Your going to feel better! They call it a herx reaction. I'll be praying for you.

Prayers for you Kelly& I pray that you start to heal really fast keep the faith & be strong.God Bless.
Sharon

thinking of you Kelly and I will remember you in my prayers. Get well soon...Hugs, Linda

THERE with you, sweet girl

Good like Kelly.

I wish & hope that you get well soon.

Xain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back