Reason
Other
Country
US
State
nj
City
somerset
Thankyou for all of you who have answered my questions. I think it would be foolish to stick around and take up posts that may be truly needed. Am I still worried? Of course but what would I be doing to my mental health if I just kept asking questions about my toe? It doesnt move, I dunno why. Weather I ask 100 more questions about als or not, its not gonna change the final outcome, right?

I have had the pleasure of speaking with some of the most caring individuals! Even at my worst, you came back to answer my questions. I dont even know what to say,

Why does this terrible disease exist? Why do people like you have to suffer? It hurts my soul but I will say one thing that helps me in my times of fear, like when I think, What will I do if this does turn in als? What if I die?

I tell myself, EVERYONE is going to die. WE are ALL on the line. Only some of us get moved up to the begining.

If theres one thing you have taught me, its to live while I can. Thats what you do! Heck, if you can do it with a diagnosis, who am I not to? If this does turn into als, would I have wanted to waste the time I have left instead of going for a walk or talk on the phone?

Thx for a very important lesson! "No matter what, ya cant change destiny so Enjoy Every Bit ya can"!

You guys are beautiful. (When you feel like, you just dont wanna bother with the "Do I have als" section, remember, you are REALLY helping So many people! You helped me in more ways than you know,

Dont give up!

Thanks Silverlining,
Go out and enjoy life, you never know whats around the corner.

cheers
Peter

Thank you for listening. You got it. Finally someone listened.

About your toe. It is my opinion that it would be more likely to be ALS if your toe never stopped moving... rather than the fact that you can't move it. My PALS's toes move incessantly. One big toe constantly moves up and down, and the other "keeps the beat."

You have found your answer. How interesting that you picked "Silver Lining" for your screen name. Now you need a song to go with this namesake. James Taylor wrote: "The Secret of Life Is Enjoying the Passage of Time".-- Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back