Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
I have always been very comfortable with the cooler weather. Wear a sweater or sweat shirt when others are wearing coats. Lately my hands just won't warm up. They are always freezing cold. I made myself a pr of fingerless mittens to keep on while in doors. This is also making my knitting and playing cards a lot harder, keep droping knitting needles.... not too happy with this new symptom....:( How many have this problem? L

My hands get cold more often now and are harder to warm up. Pretty hard to type with mittens on. I had a friend knit me thumbless mittens too. Easier to get on curled up fingers.

AL.

Hi Al, the fingerless ones work great. I will knit you some ...lo...l all fingers are bare.I guess they are more like wristlets.I just get sad with each new symptom... First the voice and swallowing ..now my hands... sad day today..

My hands are always like ice, indoor or out. My wife walks around bare foot and I have a winter jacket and blanket. She is hot and I am freezing. Yes, a lot of people with ALS have this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back