Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
AUS
State
Vic
City
Melbourne
This will be my last post on this site as I am driving myself crazy with worry and I need to get off the net and get some anxiety help. I have never suffered anxiety before but Dr Google is killing me.
One last question, Is it possible to get the following symptoms all within 3 weeks and it be ALS. I have had widespread body twitches, losing my voice mid sentence for one word and then it returns to normal, drool probs with extra spit in my mouth and some slight swallowing difficulties where I am aware of food sticking in throat. I have also have some atrophy in the thumb but have full strength. I have chronic pain at night in both wrists. Is it possible in 2 and a half weeks to get all these symptoms with ALS. Thanksyou for your time, good luck. You are all amazing.

Simmo ... No ... that does not sound AT ALL like ALS onset. ALS simply does not appear in 2 1/2 weeks with random symptoms.

With bulbar, you don't lose your voice for a word and get it back, and you don't get the lump in the throat feeling. Those are usually symptoms of anxiety. Nothing like ALS.

You don't get ALS "atrophy" without weakness. The weakening of the muscles CAUSES atrophy.

Pain in both wrists at night is not a symptom of ALS.

Get off the net and forget about ALS. That's an order! :) Don't make me fly to Australia and spank you!

Take care.

Don't make me fly to Australia and spank you!

Beth that conjured up two thoughts.

Perhaps you could do a "package deal" I am sure some other Aussies would line up for a spanking, count me in :wink::grin::grin:

or i could save you the air fare and drive over and do the spanking for you.

( the first option is the best, the 5 hour drive would wear me out and not be as enjoyable):lol::lol:

cheers
Peter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back