Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Tomorrow i head out at six am to go to Chapel Hill. My BROTHER was suppose to go with me but now has a job on base and cant go. If anyone takes the day off they will lose their holiday pay. The doc at chapel hill did not want to just let my local doc know, oh i have to go back.........I have never asked if i may have ALS or an MND, even though they have been testing me and watching forever...... Tomorrow i am going to ask.. Obviously i have something and if i do or possibly have ALS i dont think the doctor can lie about it nor do i think he would....sam

ps..... I really hope this thymoma hasn't grown any! Its been eight months since they found it.......I dont think it has but geezzz come on now!

Hey Samantha .I'm a new member.I'm trying to get in Chapel Hill(UNC) myself.I have symptoms and Wake Med has been no help. They keep sending me to everything but a neuro.My mom has probable MS and has to go to UNC next month. But none of my symptoms are like hers except pain sometimes.Mine are more bulbar symptoms. Very frusterating.I need insurance!lol.Any way I sub -contract for GM and deliver parts through NewBern (Trent Olds and Joe Alchoe Chev)a lot.Nice town.Hope your meeting app. goes well!

Sam, I hate that you have to go alone! Pleae know I'll be thinking about you. and, make sure you post to let us know how it went. (big giant HUG!)

Sam ... I'll be thinking of you, too, tomorrow. I'm amazed that nothing's happened (REMOVAL!) with the thymoma yet.

Let us know, please.

Sam, I'm sorry you have to go it alone. I hope the doc can give you some pleasant news.

Zaphoon

Sam,
I am so sorry you are going it alone, you have had your share of uncertaintiy and such. I want you to know we will be thinking of you. I wish I could send a hand to hold with you. I hope you get some answer's. Please keep us informed, I will be thinking of you.

Hi samantha,
I see your talking about thymoma I thought that goes with myasthenia gravis,not sure but that what there site says'

samantha they do a single fiber emg to test for MG it's the only test & they do have meds for Mg

Hey Sam,

How did your day go ? Hoping you are doing well.

Glen

Hi Sam!

I'm hoping all went well today!

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back