Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Waterloo
Well he did it again today. I think I have a few more gray hairs today. My PALS decided that since he couldn't hold the weedeater because of weak hands and arms that he would devise a way to strap it to himself. This devise consisted of his dog lead clipped to the weedeater and over his head which enabled him to balance the weedeater. I had decided last week after the fall while lawn mowing that I would just let him go and pick him up if he needed picked up. We went out into the yard and I started the weedeater for him and it actually worked. I seen our mail man coming so I turned my back to walk to the mail box, BAD MISTAKE, I heard a loud thump and then the weedeater was just idling, he fell on his back on the deck, the weedeater slipped off the deck and was choking him. Of course I go running through the yard to rescue him once again. Needless to say, I had plenty to say to him. His excuse? A rock tripped him, he is so full of crap, after I untangled him from the weedeater and the dog lead I helped him up. He decided that he might just need to rest for a bit. He went to the couch and I hid the weedeater. NO MORE WEEDEATING TODAY.

OUCH! :shock:

I think I will keep that invention to myself for fear that my husband would try that trick! LOL I can really see the logic in his thinking! :roll: Sounds like yours and mine could really get in to trouble together!

I can't wait to sell all the power tools so I can buy my own girly versions!

How scary! I'm glad he's okay. If I were you, I'd hide that weedeater for good:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back