State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
Any advice on pool exercises, i dont want to over do

pat 1

Eight ball , corner pocket ?

OOOOHHHHHH that pool.

What ever you do , make sure you dont make yourself too tired.

oh very funny :lol:

Swimming Pool Exersise

I prefer to Swim on my back. (back strokes) It seems to tire me easy when I swim on my stomach. I also get into the deep end and hold on to the metal steps. I drop myself deep into the water opening my legs holding onto the steps and pull myself up and closing my legs. I repeat it until I start getting tired. It helps strenghten my arms and my legs get exersise at the same time. It is almost like pull ups. But is low impact because of being in the water. I have a lot of tips. I can post later. I have a low impact water Aerobic book.

Lorie

Just be careful! The water pressure can make breathing difficult with weak diaphragm muscles! Also, if you have bulbar symptoms, be sure to keep your face clear of the water or you can choke due to weak lips and water rushing in. My husband has learned the hard way, of course!

CJ ... off topic, but shouldn't M.Lisa be holding a bottle of beer, too?

Ha! Beth, I don't want her to get too high. That joint is laced man! I'm afraid she'd turn to harder drugs like tobacco if she had a beer!

CJ,

Oh, you just have to get a prize for that avatar! Ha! Mona with a doobie! I thought her eyes were looking a little red and that smile says, "I've got the munchies! I've got the munchies!".

PZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back