Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Waterloo
My hubby is in the last stages of respiratory failure, he turned down the trach and the ventilator and they told us to contact Hospice. He is still able to walk, talk eat, his hands and arms are gone, and now ALS is killing him from the inside out. He hasn't given up by any means, just seems to be more urgent about getting everything done and taken care of so he can just live his life to the fullest til the end. Please pray for us. God Bless

So sorry shelly! I wish you strength. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry you have to go thru this; I will keep you both in my prayers.

Prayers are being sent your way.

Dana

Please accept our prayers and love during this time. Here is a little guardian angel for you.
Angels.gif

Hang in there!

Shelly, I am praying for you and your husband. May God give you strength to make it through, and may your husband go peacefully (if it's time.) I know the pain you are experiencing, may God bless each one of you.

Irma

Praying for peace for both of you. Hospice will take wonderful care of your dear husband, they are angels.

May God bless you and your husband. I will be praying for you.
Laurel

I want to thank everyone for their very supportive reply's. Your reply's have really put our mind at ease, it is always a blessing to know that we are not alone in our prayers, that others are out there praying with us. God Bless each and everyone of you. You are in our prayers always. Shelly

My prayers are with you and your husband.

God Bless~

Shelly, you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. You know you have our support!

God give you and your husband comfort and wisdom Shelly...

You're in my prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back