Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
US
State
CT
City
Wilton
Does anyone have experience with FTD in their PAL? My husband is a slow progresser diagnosed 4 years ago with bulbar and hand onset. I noticed a reference to FTD in a different post and had never heard of it, but have been so sad and frustrated with recent changes in my pal that now I've contacted his physician as he has several of the symptoms! Was wondering if anyone else has had to work through this and any advice?

If you search for FTD using the search link up at the top of the page, you will see that unfortunately many here have experience with ALS+FTD. If you care to post more about him and your situation, we could be of more help.

Best,
Laurie

Thank you. Unfortunately I'd tried several iterations of FTD & ALS and for some reason the search engine kept saying nothing was listed. However, I did finally find the category and did spend a fair amount of time reading which helped. I've since contacted his neurologist in Boston for him to be tested. Much thanks for your kindness and your quick response. Please forgive my delay in responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back