09/2014
Country
AUS
State
Wa
City
Kendenup
It's time!
I'm in a state of shock really as here I am sitting beside my man waiting for the dr to arrive to have " the chat".
This morning was just all to hard for my man. He can't eat,drink,talk so anyone can understand him and he felt sick as well. He can move just one thumb a bit and maybe a finger sometimes. He's had enough.
The hospice nurse has given him some morphine ( just a little more than his usual paediatric dose) and he is comfortable.
I am shedding tears as I write this,but please my friends enjoy life today.
We're running out of it here and I feel really lost.
I've had plenty of time to think about this time but it is still so very much unrehearsed.

Very sorry to hear, Aussie, but so glad your man has you with him. You can never really be ready, no matter how much time you have spent thinking. But beneath his weariness, he so much appreciates that you are there for him, everything you have done, and that you love him enough to help him pass in peace.

Best,
Laurie

Aussiemndcarer, I stared at your post and cried for an hour trying to think of what to write. My thoughts are with you today. I hope you and your husband can find peace...

Rob

So very sorry, we are never ready no matter what we think we have accepted.

Our palliative care system is awesome, let them support you. You know where I am too, I'm here for you my friend. 💞💔

My heart is with you, truly.

I'm crying for you, dear one. It's so hard to believe that it's here. My heart is with you, and I will take each day as a gift. Much love.
Becky

Aussie - my heart goes out to you today. I'm crying as I read this. I don't think we are ever ready no matter what we have been through. I'm praying for peace for both of you today.

Hugs my friend,

Sue

So very sad for you and your husband Aussie. May you both been surrounded in love and peace. Kate

Aussie, I can't imagine what you are feeling. My heart goes out to you and your PALS. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear Aussie, I am sorry to see your post. My prayers are with you and your PALS.

V

Aussie, my eyes are full of tears after reading your post and I wish I could hug you and give you comfort during this very painful time. You and your PALS are in my prayers.

Sharon

Very sorry for your pain. Holding your hand virtually

My heart breaks for you. Sending you the biggest warmest hug ever. ��

I'm here with you too. Feel my hand on your shoulder as we pray for his peace.

Aussie,
Big hug, I am crying reading . My husband is not too far from this time as well, I wish I had words to lift your spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back