Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
Ah buttt... have you all had to do this one?...My sweet PALS is a very hairy guy I have always called him my "sweater".. Today he says "do you love me?" Me: "of course", Him: then would you shave me... (not my face) buttt down there?" Yep just finished up this unusual haircut. One for the books.:eek:

I assume not with a straight razor?

Katie...Steve wouldnt let me near the boys with a razor.....

BTW, I offered to wax him and got a big No way in xxxx.

waxing grows back so much more gently than shaving - made me shudder to imagine the prickles in another couple of days ... :shock:

DH's gotten a "manscape" for years. I've used both electric razor trimmer and a safety razor. If they use a common cath, it really does feel better for them and as a side benefit they are easier to clean up if they have an accident.

Wow...giving hubby a pedicure and beard shave this weekend was taking the easy road I guess. Lol

Speaking of hair.......I'm a natural blonde gone a little gray and never had much hair down there BUT I keep myself completely shaved. I tried laser about 10 years ago but wasn't told blonde hair doesn't get zapped as good as dark. Now I "shave" everything (including the little blonde hairs on my arms.) When the time comes, I want whoever cares for me to keep me completely shaved. It feels so much cleaner. I sure do wish that laser worked. I spent over $1,000 and it got about 1/3 of the hair. I'm real OCD when it comes to this and keeping my nails trimmed very short. When I got diagnosed, I had my hair cut very short just because if I can't wash it every day I want to at least feel clean.

Ah, well, gee, er, I mean, well, shoot....

Yup! Just did it a last week for my hubby!

So many roles have been reversed:wink:

Our kids got dad a water proof electric razor and I gave him his first face shave over the weekend (he hurt his shoulder). I've used the other clippers when trying to get the condom caths to work. We had some chuckles about that and I kept waiting for the itching, but it didn't happen. Lucky guy...

Ah shucks, thank you all so much for the giggles and such on this. Ok Greg I promise not to post pictures ;)

It has been a rough week for us. Doing the morphine for air hunger and the more and more draging as he tries to walk. We did do Harvest dinner at the church yesterday along with our daughters and their significant others. It was good as we saw people that we haven't seen in more than a year. Today he is exhausted from it.

Hugs to you all.
Katie

Lol well thank goodness my moms butt isn't hairy but I have had to trim and groom her lady bits for her. My aunt couldn't handle it but a daughter needs to do what a daughter needs to do, can't let mom go with the 70s look lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back