Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
01/2016
Country
US
State
West Virginia
City
I just have a few questions....I hope someone can help me. John, my Hubby.....was diagnosed Jan this yr.....it started fast....from walker to wheelchair in February.....to motorized chair now......his Trilogy machine since January, has been a life saver. John was having severe headaches and his neck droops bad....he has a headmaster to help.....when he started taking his Rilutex 1st of Feb...the symptoms seem to really slow down....now his headaches are back and his head is drooping bad again....his breathing even seems worse....is there anything I can do to help him....anything at all? Saturday we celebrated our 35 wedding anniversary....I love him so much and so very thankful for everyday!!! He had severe headaches most of the day......got our van last week, too! We went out Sunday to dinner and a drive.....Bless his heart....he just seems so weak and tired...yet he keeps going!!! I just want to do all I can for him!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Any advice at all!!! I'm just so scared!!!

Thanks for your help!
Love and prayers for all
Sheila

Usually headaches and fatigue can be signs of c02 retention. You should call his doctor and let them know what is going on....his trilogy settings may need adjusting.

Thank you so much, I will call his Pulmonary Dr in the morning!!!

Love and prayers
Sheila

I also think you should put in a call to his neurologist about the headaches. Bob didn't have them, but it could be related to his breathing.

Thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs to you,
Joan

Thank you, Joan....I'll call in the morning! Thank you so very much for your prayers! You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Love and prayers,
Sheila

Sheila - just wondering if you were able to find a solution to his headaches? My DH doesn't have the issue, so I'm of no help with suggestions.

Hugs,

Sue

Shiela, I dont have much advice concerning the headaches that has not already been given. I just want you to know that you are both in my thoughts and to give you a virtual hug. I know that feeling of worrying and sorrow watching the progression. My heart goes out to you

Hi Sue, John's Headaches are gone again....I don't know, but I feel it's because his neck is starting to droop again...he has a headmaster...he doesn't like it....but uses it at times!! He tries to relax his head/neck against the recliner!!!
Thank you for asking!!! How are you doing? Praying for you and your family!

Love and prayers
Sheila

Thank you, Deb.....his headaches are gone again....praying it stays that way! I'm learning to take a day at a time not looking down the road...just so very thankful for today!!!! How are you doing? Praying for you and your family!!!

Love and prayers,
Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back