Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
US
State
NY
City
Queensbury
So I had brain surgery yesterday, my husband came to pick me up from the hospital and right away I knew something was wrong, immediately I thought my mom but he said no, Gram (my moms mom) died..So there I have after having brain surgery fighting him off as he tried to hug me, as if fighting him off made it on true.

The one thing I was happy about with mom going downhill so fast is that she would never have to know what it was like to lose her mom....so much for that...I'm pretty number right now, have to try not to cry because it makes my head hurt. In an hour my daughter will be home and I will have to tell her...

I just don't understand what is going on with our family this year...

So sorry for you and your family's loss, Jenny. I hope your own recovery is swift.

Best,
Laurie

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry. Life sometimes dumps on us all at once. I hope ;you heal quickly and that your family absorbs this new hit and helps you through it.

I'm actually feeling pretty good as far as the surgery goes. I was on in the hospital overnight, this morning I didn't need any pain meds, just finally took some around a half an hour ago because being up and about got the blood going and the pain started. I'm just supposed to veg out for the weekend and then two weeks like duty.

I just don't understand how life dumps so much on people at once

So very sorry for your loss.....praying for you and your family.

Prayers and hugs
Sheila

Ugh! So sorry for your loss Jenny! I am glad you are feeling good after your surgery. Please try to take care of yourself.

So sorry Jen, no words come xxxx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Jenny. My deepest condolences.

Steve

So sorry Jen, big hugs
Wendy xx

Jenny I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Hugs and prayers,

Sue

That's too much. I hope some comfort finds its way to you.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm also hoping that your healing from your surgery. It does feel at times that things happen all at once. I guess it's true "when it rains it pours". My Mom said the other day " They say God won't give you more than you can handle" but sometimes I'm not so sure. I'm sending a big hug to you Jenny.

Dear Jenny, I'm so sorry, it is hard to believe everything you are going through. Sending a virtual hug your way.

V

Jenny on so sorry for your loss and all you're going through right now. I really hope things will start to get better soon. Bid hugs to you and your mom. :)
-Erika

Jenny, Prayers to you and your family. I don't understand why so much happens to one family either, and it's so unfair.

Hugs to you,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back