Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Yes, poop. It's been awhile since we have had a poop thread, and, well, I think it's time.

Most days it doesn't bother me. Every now and then, however, I have a day when it's really difficult to deal with. That was yesterday. I also had a queasy stomach, so maybe one caused the other (and who knows which was which).

I showed hubby the pan yesterday, and you should have seen his face. "Excuse me," was his response. LOL...it guess it bothered him even more than it bothered me.

So, poop. Or maybe pee. Poop and pee--let's do it.

Oh...the day it becomes poopoo and peepee, I'm getting the diapers out.

Becky
Queen of Everything

Yes, poop. It's been awhile since we have had a poop thread, and, well, I think it's time.

Most days it doesn't bother me. Every now and then, however, I have a day when it's really difficult to deal with. That was yesterday. I also had a queasy stomach, so maybe one caused the other (and who knows which was which).

I showed hubby the pan yesterday, and you should have seen his face. "Excuse me," was his response. LOL...it guess it bothered him even more than it bothered me.

So, poop. Or maybe pee. Poop and pee--let's do it.

Oh...the day it becomes poopoo and peepee, I'm getting the diapers out.

Becky
Queen of Everything

Sounds like a SH!TTY subject to me. I hope I pass on before I reach the bed pan and diaper phase.......................just sayin

Mark, like so many things about this monster, things that seem unacceptable become just another problem to fix when the choice is diapers or death. Actually, we don't use diapers. They are for the walking. CHux work fine for the Hoyer lift set.

Yes, it is a shifty subject, but it's a shtty diagnosis, so we have no choice but to have fun with poop. No, not the kind my youngest had when he pulled off his diaper and finger painted the crib and walls, but hey, we can compare poop stories!!

OK, here's another one from me. I never expected to have to keep a plunger on standby. Geeeezzzz....

I found that taking a coconut capsule in the morning and before bed helps me. If I forget to take one in the morning, I am trouble, and I learned the hard (little pun) way to not forget. I'm all for shitty subjects. It brings out the best in us.

Deb

Becky, Poop stories are the shits for me! I have a very touchy stomach and poopy episodes lead to way to much nausea for me. So going to have to poop out on the stories. By the way Becky, are you enjoying a large glass of wine?

Ahhh popp......just another fun party conversation topic����

Really! Are you $hiting me?

There is no such thing as TMI, but it's a pretty crappy dinner topic.

As I've assured my guy, I'd rather clean the poop than dig for it. Life is good when it's done and you can get on with the day!

Would you believe that I was actually very sober when I started this thread? Sometimes you just gotta let it out.

:)

Becky

I was thinking how sometimes things that seem so "normal" to you , cause the look of horror in others...sorry for being cheeky��

For a good laugh about poop check out the thread "Evaluating Poop, my EL Moment" started by Rose 12-22-2009

vw

I just looked up the other poop thread, and it is hilarious. Perhaps we need a chart of our own. On second thought, no, we would get people wanting us to diagnose them with ALS based on the chart.

A useful thread might be best possible positions for pooping.

Or maybe biggest mistakes we make: Just when you feel brave and don't put a chux under your pals....

OMG that poop thread was brilliant, so many laughs!!!

Pat that commercial was so envy-ous ;) great addition to the thread hehehe

Oh....you people are wonderful! It's so nice to be able to laugh a bit, isn't it? Thank you.

Yep, you gotta laugh!

I wonder how many hotel chains would make their rooms larger if they realized that there is no way to get the hoyer lift into the bathroom. That means transferring, bare butted, over their carpet. I don't care how careful you are...

Sometimes it just takes the right motivation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back