Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
Oh
City
cincinnati
Its been a while since I've posted on the forum and lots has happen. I absolutely hate ALS!!!!!! This has been so brutal on us both to the point i cant even care for him anymore i have hurt my back so bad i can barely walk and move. We've called in hospice to help. It has been 1yr since this monster came into our lives and it has been the worse year.
Im just tired no one has a good quality of life at this time the level of care he needs is beyond me now so time to finally fine a care facility. We've been putting it off for awhile but when you cant adjust the gel in his chair or empty his bag lift his leg push him on the hoyer lift then its time for help.

Now the process of finding a good care facility that will take him since he is total care. Praying we find something fast because i dont know how much longer i will last physically. Thanks for listening

Sorry that your having to go down that road, hope you find some thing quickly that your both happy with. Bad backs are so draining of energy and pain. Sending you a get well hug, luv Gem

I totally understand Slaughter, and I'm sure many others do, too. You're not alone in this decision.

I understand and empathize with your pain and difficult decisions.

I hate ALS too!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back