Diagnosis
5/2011
Country
US
State
ct
City
danbury
my poor honey is back in the hospital..lungs are clogged up again with a slight fever..ughhhhh

hugs, sorry to hear this, please keep us posted. xxx

So sorry Strong. Hang in there!

So sorry. Stay strong and know we care

Rough night.. 2am a Mucus plug became a huge issue.. Thankfully they cleared it. In the middle of the crisis I was asked all the questions we had talked about but didn't realize how tough it was to say No Trach- no Vent- and she has a DNR. Needless to say we are meeting with our local Hospice before we leave the Hospital. No matter how prepared I thought I was emotionally I'm starting to feel it wear me down. Thanks for listening

There certainly is a huge difference between sitting in a comfortable chair and filling out papers with theoretical scenarios in mind, to being in a hospital crisis.

Hospice will give you a lot of help and comfort as well as your PALS xxx

Big hugs. This is all so hard...
Becky

After a Meeting with Hospice I feel better with our decision. We will be going home Monday with hospice care at Home. It's been such a long 5 years. Wrapping my head around where we are at now in our Journey is very difficult.

That is really good news - hospice will help you both in many ways. I know it's also hard to accept that there is a need for hospice, but I hope you find them as comforting to yourself as your husband xxx

Late yesterday Morning My Beautiful Liz Peacefully passed away with Me By Her Side.. Her Suffering is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back