Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Today I added crap to Everything else. I was amazing, but I'm going to see crap, feel crap, and smell crap in my sleep.

I love the CALS checkin thread, but it just doesn't seem the place for this kind of crap.

Oh, this event took place between taking that blasted Permobile BACK in to find out why it's leaking oil all over my house (I'm starting to feel like I live in a garage) and a visit to the lawyer to finish up the wills and trust. In case you're late to this pity party, in the past year we've had the seat actuator, back actuator, and two motors replaced under warranty, and it's gone back to the factory for a total rebuild. Now it's a gear box. What a great big piece of crap.

I know I'm not the only Queen or Princess feeling crappy today, as are some of our Emperors. There's just no alliteration in Emperor of Crap. Maybe Emperors of the Enema...

This is me losing my sense of humor, because now that I have my sweety showered and in bed, I have to go deal with the big nasty bag of crap that I so skillfully collected while working my magic in the back of the van.

And on top of everything else, there is no way I can now tell him he's full of shit for at least three more days. Trust me.

And how was your day?

The Queen of Everything Crappy

Well...since you asked...picked up Julien because he is having breathing issues due to allergies, had to strip beds because company was coming and steve is having incontinence issues,...currently on my 3rd beer

Oh and Becky, I lost my sense of humor about 2 am when Julien woke up with an asthma attack.

Oh Steph, I don't know how you do it. I have only the two of us (and the dog). I am so fortunate in so many ways.

I'm more of a summer beer drinker, but the empty wine bottles in the recycling bin are starting to stack up :)

BTW, Mods, I'm sorry about sending this thread to you. I guess you can only say cra p so many times in one post....

Oh crap! Becky... I so feel you!!!

Mine was shitty............................

holy crap, I have nothing to complain about!

We should start a crappy day club. I am so sorry that we are all dealing with so much C#$#. I also had one of those days and definitely joined the pity party. I cried for a hour when I got home. I seem to have so much to do getting my mother's things all in order, trying to work and keeping up with everyone and everything. On top of that, I was overwhelmed with guilt and grief over every little thing to do with Steve and my mom. Yesterday was my daughters birthday and I could not even think about being joyful and tomorrow would have been my mothers birthday. Flush our toilets please!

Attachments

• have-a-bad-day-day.jpg
    have-a-bad-day-day.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Here's hoping there are no blocked drains, all this crap needs to get out and be flushed away fast!

Here's hoping there are no blocked drains, all this crap needs to get out and be flushed away fast!

That is exactly why my day was crap. The plumbing under my house collapsed from age and corrosion. Ended up needing to have almost all the drain pipes replaced including the main sewer line. They jackhammered the crap out of my basement, 3 rooms involved in the demolition. It took 5 days and I had to pay for it today.....$15,000.00. I won't recover from it any time soon! My INS won't cover any of it, which SUCKS!:shock:

Ok bigmark, it was a real crappy day and seriously stinks. On a serious note. I hate that you have to deal with such a costly and exhausting issue.

Mark that is mother of all crap days!
Sorry you had to deal with all of this, and the cost!

The worst I've had lately with toilet plumbing has been this lovely green tree frog keeps getting into my house through the toilet!

It's taken me a few evictions to work out what was going on.

I have a septic system - so my toilet and house water empty down into a tank in the front paddock. He (or she, I don't know how to tell in frogs) must be crawling up the line from the septic and into my toilet as there is totally no way to get into the house.

Each time, I find him sitting in the hall near the toilet.
Then the other night, there he was actually in the toilet and the lightbulb came on for me.

I better make sure I flush every time so he doesn't end up in the crap!
I'm glad I had dedicated a non-food container to catch him in each time to let him out as he always craps himself when I catch him ;)

Crappy Day Club it is!

Wow, we're all deep in it these days, aren't we? Even Tillie, who's supposed to be only responsible for her own crap now (I love the tree frog trying to move in, by the way).

Mark, double UGH. What a mess to have to deal with, and expensive too.

You all had crappier days than I yesterday. that's something else about this place that I love, it takes no time at all to realize that someone else has it worse and I should be thankful for what I'm not dealing with.

Scared, you have so very much going on. My life is a piece of cake compared to yours. I wish I could do something for you.

Ok, I'm off to walk the dog. Let's hope she's ready to dish out some crap while we're walking so I don't step in it in the backyard (if it ever dries out enough to go into the back yard).

OMG! Not a good time for CALS and PALS dealing in waste management! And birthdays so soon after a major loss....my heart goes out to each of you. I can't imagine going through all that jack hammering and then getting a humongous bill on top of it all. Yikes! A pile o'poop in a van, waking up to asthma attack, you all deserve medals. Or, better yet, super hero capes. Please let there be a day of calm for everyone to take a deep breath (of very clean, fresh air) and have a moment of peace. My heart is with you, Kathleen

Slept with Steve last night since we had company. He used the hospital bed I used the queen. I was looking at 7 hrs of sleep after a long day but.....Steve tries to crawl in and I get the panicked HELP! Half hr layer he is settled...only to hear 45 min later he needs the restroom...and that is how the night went. Not sure I got a straight hour of sleep.

Big mark, I feel your pain. Verizon...goodness I despise them..broke our line from the house to road. We had to pay for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back