Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
There's really bad weather on the east coast of Australia at the moment.

Particularly where my beloved nephews live, and extremely bad weather where our gorgeous Tillie is.

Please keep Tillie in your prayers and close to your heart.

God bless, Janelle x

:(................. we been getting ice for the last 3 days. it ant no war zone yet like in 93 an 96 but their saying 2 more days of this stuff. i hope shes alright.

Ice!
Dave my darling friend I hope you have your glittery red shoes on, just in case...

God bless, Janelle x

Ice!
Dave my darling friend I hope you have your glittery red shoes on, just in case...

God bless, Janelle x

no shoes on at all lol. they wont let me go out :(

Dearest Janelle,

Thank you so for letting us know.
All my thoughts and prayers are with your dear nephews and family,
And with Our Forum Family's Dearest Tillie.

So Much Love to Our Tillie.
Truly
Laura.

All good here!

Isn't it funny sometimes how things to ... I spent the day racing out and gardening in between rain as it was sporadic. Then in the mid afternoon it set right in and I finally gave up and showered. It was very dark at 4pm so I lit heaps of candles and was just enjoying the rain and lightening when I started getting text messages from different people who don't live in my area asking if I was OK. So I got on google and found that Lismore (15km away) had copped it something shocking and apparently part of the maternity ward roof got damaged. They are building a new section at the hospital and part of the scaffolding apparently came apart in the wind and damaged the roof.

Lots of stories of wild storm activity and incredibly heavy rain.

On my lovely hill it was all rum & coke and sitting out on the patio, breath the humidity, watch the lightening crack over the cane fields, laugh and think - this is Australia (sounds like a song :lol: )

Tillie

lala land, indeed. Glad you are well...

id have one of those rum and cokes with you for sure!

Stay safe guys. We are in the beautiful weather season in FL. Right around 80 and less humidity. Our house is freezing though. I have sweats and a long sleeve shirt on since it being cold makes it easier for Steve to breath. Hope y'all are enjoying the rum and cokes. In fl we have hurricane parties:)

thanks friends :)

Gem and Janelle will likely recognise the song I quoted - so true.
At least we don't really get hurricanes!

Glad you got thru the bad weather without any damage to property or
to the Koalas
We are having some cooler weather at the moment with no complaints from me as I don't like summer that much especially when the humidity is high.
Think of you often.
Love and hugs Gem

Love that song Tillie!
So glad you are ok!
I'm with you Gem, we've already had a few days near 40, it's going to be a loooong summer...

God bless, Janelle x

Dear Tillie,

Thank you so much for everything, always...

I am so glad you are safe...

Truly
Laura

Dear Tillie,
I'm so glad you're ok. Your evening sounds PERFECT to me.

Hugs,
Sherry

Ah Tillie, your words created a wonderful picture in my mind. I love to sit on my verandah and watch the rain. So glad you are okay. How are the koalas holding up in the bad weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back