Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
US
State
ga
City
southern
Hello. Im new to the forum and want to thank all of you for sharing your personal stories to help us all. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the tobii dynovox computer. particularly the I series. my dad just received it a few weeks ago and it has been close to nothing but problems. I don't know if that is because I, as the caregiver, can not understand everything properly in order to teach him, or if it because we maybe have a "dud". He needs the eye tracking part of the software, which we kind of have a handle on, but I have questions about the usefulness of the system as a whole. we are having trouble connecting a Samsung (note 4) to the device. it says it is paired for phone calls and text messaging but neither function works. does anyone know how to address this? I have talked to their tech support and we haven't been able to figure out the problem. but besides that, id would love to hear peoples' opinions about it and some of the ways you use it to help with daily life.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back