Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
For the second time I have entered our van while it was kneeling and wiped out. Ripped up bloody knees and jammed shoulders but no real damage. I was lucky. I feel like our van is an attack van!

This weekend the pwc went partly off the ramp. Had to lift and slide it on so we could get it out. I am going to need a body replacement!

Ouch! I haven't been attacked by the van, but I have had to deal with the pwc being driven over the side. That IS hard on the body!

I love the crown!

Was in the mood for something new Becky!

It was a mess really. Steve was impatient to drive in, I had to clean up the mess Julien had thrown on the floor and Julien had left us to find a new elevator to film at downtown disney. Moving too fast and not being careful is a bad combination....especially since I am the only driver.

Steve's new swallow test is Monday 11/9. Hope things look okay. He has tongue fascics now so they are doing a new study.

Get one of those gardening knee pad things. They must have a name! They are kind of rubbery and wonderful.

Now I never had a van, but I do know that I learned once I broke that toe, that no matter what - NEVER RUSH. I still maintain that now. Things don't get done that much faster for rushing and then accidents are so easy to happen which really stops them being done faster.

I hope your knees heal up quick, CALS just don't need any extra sore bits!

Oh, Steph, methinks you need a vacation!

That is what we were doing, Donna....having a mini vacation! I slept 12 hrs the first night. Had a 3 hr nap the second day. Today no nap and so so sleep.

Lessons I have learned is to never go barefoot because I do something bad to my toes, I can no longer catch Julien if he runs from me, Steve can be ignored if the situation warrants, and a few minutes of quiet is amazing gift. I feel bad saying that because I know when its permanent it will be awful but really I just need this gs to slow.Julien keeps talking about Steve and progression. It is good that he talks about it but it also means I can't escape it. It is weird because as Steve sleeps more, Julien and I are doing more alone. It feels strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back