Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
CA
City
Orange County
My son graduated from HS on the 6 th. We were able to get Kathy to the ceremony and it was reLly a wonderful day. Her hair stylist came and did a blow out, so she refused to wear a hat! LOL. We ordered a cab to transport her in the chair and it was a breeze. My ex husband and my boyfriend met for the first time and got along great!

The entire day was wonderful!

I wanted to post a pic, but I can't figure it out!

:)

Congratulations on your graduate! I'm glad your day was so wonderful, celebrate! ��

Grace

Always nice to hear of a successful day. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to hear good news on the forum.

Janie

Here we are!

I'm on the left in black

34tersx.jpg

What a great photo! I'm so glad you were all able to be there, so special for your son.
My daughter is soooo jealous of the graduate hat and robe...we don't do that here, which is a pity. It looks awesome and would make the day even more special.
Thank you for sharing. Every one is right, it's great to have good news.
God bless, Janelle x

Great picture! So much to celebrate! ��

great days are ones to celebrate! now, is it just me, or is that picture not exactly a graduation? are you Dora, the monkey or Santa?

>is it just me, or is that picture not exactly a graduation? are you Dora, the monkey or Santa?

Ditto that!

I know when I posted earlier that there was a family with a proud graduate in the picture! What happened!? Lol!

LOL I don't know! I still see my family!

i hosted the pic on tinypic. yeesh!

Now I see a happy family! LOL

I love this picture...thanks for sharing your joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back