OK CALS what should I get Sandy for Valentines day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxEidswick

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
OK CALS what should I get Sandy for Valentines day?

any ideas, any budget. best idea is a new husband, but not quite yet :)

no on the new husband--she has the best! if money is no object, get her a beautiful diamond encrusted heart necklace and a mushy card. (that is what I would want) and of course flowers!

>diamond encrusted heart necklace

.?does the double heart mean something?

.like this? 16" about right?

Attachments

• CaptureSnd.JPG
    CaptureSnd.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 319
  • 10993132_791244314283286_3082877213836152837_o.jpg
    10993132_791244314283286_3082877213836152837_o.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 285
What a sweetie you are Max.
Love Gem

How about a BOOB job!:twisted:

Attachments

• forehead.gif
    forehead.gif
    976.5 KB · Views: 578
Vermont Teddy Bear Company has a Christian Grey bear complete with black satin mask and handcuffs:)

Oh Mark, it's so good to have you back!

Max, Matt asks what has Sandy asked you to do or not to do lately.:twisted:. Don't even try to tell us that you've been behaving yourself :) My guess is that you're doing something dangerous that your promise to stop would be the best Valentine's gift you could give her. I know, I'm a buzz kill...sue me :)

Failing that, the diamond necklace, boob job, AND the Christian Grey teddy bear. Then, I don't know about the movie, but listed to all three audio books together.

Flowers always work for me.

On a similar track, how's about edible arrangements?

Ooooh a spa.day followed by a diamond necklace wearing teddy bear and and some.quality alone time. Every girls dream...well at least mine.

spa day is my vote!

I think the spa day is the best!

Spa day,hooray! For me, forget the diamonds! Would prefer a silver necklace with something engraved- a lasting message from Max to Sandy! Loving words are my idea of the perfect gift! Max, you have been so missed! Sandy is lucky to have you! Donna

Second an engraved gift, and a spa day or other outing [with a friend with whom you conspire?] if she'd enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back