Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
CA
State
Quebec
City
Tiny town w/no stoplight!
Ron is always got me going in all directions at once that I feel like a chicken with my head cut off ... LOL!

So tonight, we have guests coming and I have things to do for about 45 minutes. I told him, lovingly I might add :wink: , I'm going to be MIA, so DBM aka Don't Bug Me ... :lol:

Hee Hee. How did he like that? More imporantly, did it work?

Hee Hee. How did he like that? More imporantly, did it work?

Pffffftttttt! It worked for about 15 minutes, then I heard a voice from the den, "hey, MIA! Do you have two secs for me?" ... Groan!

Your problem may be that you answered - of course darling and came to do his bidding ... :lol:

When I answer like Tillie suggested on might in the situation, my 12 yr old says...is that sarcasm? We all burst out laughing!

Thanks for the laughs guys,was much needed and greatly appreciated! How dose someone private message?

andycap I've sent you a visitor message with some tips on getting PM going :)

:roll:unfortunately I have become an eye roller when I answer so sweetly as Tillie instructed...

hang on Barbie, I never instructed her to answer that way, I said if she did that was maybe her problem! bwahahahahaha

LOL, youse guys are nuts ... Heheheheheheeeee!:-D

no, nuts is nuts, we are just plain silly ;)

How did it go when your guests arrived? Can you both still enjoy having people over?

Giggles.... !

Yes, we still enjoy having people over. Our friends come over twice a week, Friday and Sat. nights after supper (we used to go to their house on Fridays but now Ron can't climb up their 5 steps), and have dessert, and then play one of two games - Aggravation and Mexican Train. Trouble is, now Ron is having trouble moving his hands to move the game pieces - it's SO sad to see him - he tries to place the game pieces and his hands are slow and clumsy so he has difficulty placing things to where they have to go :-( Oh, and I have to get up about every 10 minutes or so because he needs adjusting - his butt keeps slipping forward in his wheel chair :-(

Barbie has a thread where she was looking at sliding in the chair solutions. Might be worth checking that one :)

Great that you have these regular visits with friends still, it must make a lot of difference to still have this happening even if your hubby is slowly losing more and more ability to physically move his playing pieces.

Great that you have these regular visits with friends still, it must make a lot of difference to still have this happening even if your hubby is slowly losing more and more ability to physically move his playing pieces.

Tillie

I don't know how he's going to feel when he can't move them anymore and I have to do this for him - I had to feed him soup last night because he couldn't hold up the cup and couldn't bring the spoon to his mouth - he was too pooped from being taken out to the van, helped in and out, etc. to go get his new wheelchair (the one he's been using for the last two months has been a loaner and too low for him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back