Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
CA
State
Quebec
City
Tiny town w/no stoplight!
I feel for poor hubby - what he's going thru and I try to help/adjust him/fix body parts in place/move him/ etc etc etc and be as helpful as I can but aye Aye AYE - I have a sore back, wrenched shoulder and sore ankle. :-o What do you guys do to strength/stretch your muscles? I used to teach Zumba and latin dancing as well as cardio-boxing. I stopped in May to take care of hubby and I try to go for a power walk/sprint nearly everyday but stopped all my other exercising including lifting weights (except for hubby ;-) But now I find my body is getting sore. I want to keep giving hubby my best but OW! Suggestions?

Huggs to all <3

Do you have a hoyer lift? Tillie) has posted a great video on how to use it- it would save on your back and elsewhere!

Heather, you bring up a good point--a cals must take care of themselves or they will not be able to care for their pals. Especially us ladies who are smaller than our men to begin with and not as young and athletic as we use to be...

One thing that I would suggest is doing yoga. Yoga will not build muscle, but it will increase flexibility and improve balance and calm your nerves. If you are not able to go to a studio for a class, there are on line programs that you can join.

Yoga might be a great idea - thanks Barbie! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back