Diagnosis
0/0000
Country
US
State
W. US
City
N.B.
I've been reading this forum for a while now. My PALS was diagnosed with Bulbar ALS in January. It's been tough watching him try to cope with the diagnosis and what ALS is doing to him. I find this forum to be helpful, and I've learned a lot. I appreciate the abundant support and caring.

Welcome Kamam, I believe that this forum has helped many, in advice, support, and just being a sounding board with out judgement. There is a lot of humour as well, which makes a difficult time better. I hope you feel free to contribute and ask any question that you have. I would encourage your PALS to join as well.

Paulette

Welcome,
Ditto what Paulette said

welcome to the most elite club in the world kamam, but I'm so sorry you had to join us.

Now that you have said hi, do keep posting so we can try and support you, and I'm sure you have much to offer others here as well. I never thought I had anything much to offer, but amazingly I have found much support in just participating.

hugs

I lurked for a long time as well, nice to meet cha Kamama
Meg

Welcome, kamama!

I'm relatively new here, myself... but have been made to feel quite welcomed. I hope you find yourself equally at home, here. Before this discovering this forum, my PALS and I had to figure most everything out for ourselves. It has been exceptionally helpful to be able to learn from those who have been along those points in the path that we now find ourselves at & upon. Again, welcome!

Jim

Hi! welcome.

we are here for you and will help in anyway we can.

Barbie

Thanks for the nice welcome.

welcome to our unique little club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back